I, Maledomfan, hereby transfer full creative rights and ownership of the original pro wrestling character Blake to Weonna. From this point forward, Weonna has full authority to develop, portray, modify, and use Blake in any creative projects, stories, or roleplay settings as they see fit.
Blake is now officially Weonna’s OC, and I look forward to seeing the great things they’ll do with him.
— Maledomfan
Character Transfer
- Maledomfan
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:10 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Character Transfer
My Oc's
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: Character Transfer
Hey Maledomfan...Just wanted to give you a big thank you for letting me use Blake as my own OC. I really appreciate the trust, and I promise I’ll do my best to represent him well in everything I create. He’s a badass character with so much potential, and I’m excited to keep building him up. Thanks again! ^-^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Vigilante Justice! - Ember and Arianne (Completed)
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:51 am - 43Replies
- 4734 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:41 am
-
-
- 29Replies
- 2696 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:40 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 575 Views
- Last post by LevelXZombieGamer
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1319 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:29 am
-
-
Renae Reinhardt [D] vs Huan Brightspring - Hentai Match
Last post by Monsy « Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:06 pm - 41Replies
- 4120 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:15 am
-