I, Maledomfan, hereby transfer full creative rights and ownership of the original pro wrestling character Blake to Weonna. From this point forward, Weonna has full authority to develop, portray, modify, and use Blake in any creative projects, stories, or roleplay settings as they see fit.
Blake is now officially Weonna’s OC, and I look forward to seeing the great things they’ll do with him.
— Maledomfan
Character Transfer
- Maledomfan
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:10 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Character Transfer
My Oc's
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: Character Transfer
Hey Maledomfan...Just wanted to give you a big thank you for letting me use Blake as my own OC. I really appreciate the trust, and I promise I’ll do my best to represent him well in everything I create. He’s a badass character with so much potential, and I’m excited to keep building him up. Thanks again! ^-^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 19Replies
- 2403 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:08 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4606 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:26 pm
-
-
Taming the subby pet (Alcina Dimitrescu and Ren Akery) (for Vinc10)
Last post by Weeb.slay « Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:56 am - 6Replies
- 1124 Views
- Last post by Vinc10
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:02 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 1918 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:06 pm
-
-
Mashu Kyrielight vs Yunaka Rubi - Strongest of the Lioness
Last post by Roy (abracy) « Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:25 am - 46Replies
- 4750 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:16 am
-