I, Maledomfan, hereby transfer full creative rights and ownership of the original pro wrestling character Blake to Weonna. From this point forward, Weonna has full authority to develop, portray, modify, and use Blake in any creative projects, stories, or roleplay settings as they see fit.
Blake is now officially Weonna’s OC, and I look forward to seeing the great things they’ll do with him.
— Maledomfan
Character Transfer
- Maledomfan
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:10 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Character Transfer
My Oc's
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: Character Transfer
Hey Maledomfan...Just wanted to give you a big thank you for letting me use Blake as my own OC. I really appreciate the trust, and I promise I’ll do my best to represent him well in everything I create. He’s a badass character with so much potential, and I’m excited to keep building him up. Thanks again! ^-^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Can't take the 'Heat' no more (For PoisonChalice)
Last post by Teenwrestler « Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm - 47Replies
- 8317 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:10 pm
-
-
- 88Replies
- 11896 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 am
-
-
Not a Walk in the Park: Blaise Cameron vs Cathy Jefferson
Last post by Anime_dreamfighter « Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 pm - 71Replies
- 9787 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:30 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1552 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:08 am
-
- 9Replies
- 2236 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:09 pm