To my current thread partners. Im very sorry to tell you thos, but our threads might have to be put on hold for a while since I'm busy focusing on trying to get a place for my internship and finishing my Final Year Project for University.
I will try to reply from time to time, but that would be very irregular. Depending on my mood or I'm not too tired
Once again, I'm terribly sorry
Going MIA for a while
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 2585 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:29 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2391 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:59 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 2239 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:51 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1614 Views
- Last post by Mano Petit
Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2538 Views
- Last post by PrincessBlair
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:19 am