To my current thread partners. Im very sorry to tell you thos, but our threads might have to be put on hold for a while since I'm busy focusing on trying to get a place for my internship and finishing my Final Year Project for University.
I will try to reply from time to time, but that would be very irregular. Depending on my mood or I'm not too tired
Once again, I'm terribly sorry
Going MIA for a while
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Lesson Learned the Hard Way(Anzu Mazaki and Killer King)
Last post by 321Shazam « Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 pm - 12Replies
- 3153 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:10 am
-
-
- 29Replies
- 4843 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:24 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 1673 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:46 am
-
- 37Replies
- 9298 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:37 am
-
-
Red Bombshell Debut Press Conference! (Private w/ Tief)
Last post by LowDefinition « Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:41 am - 14Replies
- 4201 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 am
-