To my current thread partners. Im very sorry to tell you thos, but our threads might have to be put on hold for a while since I'm busy focusing on trying to get a place for my internship and finishing my Final Year Project for University.
I will try to reply from time to time, but that would be very irregular. Depending on my mood or I'm not too tired
Once again, I'm terribly sorry
Going MIA for a while
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 39Replies
- 3170 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:18 am
-
- 49Replies
- 4643 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1060 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
-
-
Cassandra Devlin Vs Sparkling Idol Barbara: Revenge
Last post by Suzanna Mey « Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm - 30Replies
- 3567 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:24 pm
-
-
-
Battle after the interview! Barbara vs. Casey Kiernan [D]
Last post by pu-level-up « Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am - 45Replies
- 4270 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:56 am
-