A new dude saying hi
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
A new dude saying hi
Hi! I'm new to this site and want to give a warm hello. I'm a bit newer to wrestling RP, but have a decent understanding of it all and want to give it a try. Still have to make my page for my fighter (Not sure if I want to throw him into the training program right away or just into the mixed roster yet) but I hope to pick up on some things and learn while I get my feet wet into something new. Looking forward to meeting you all!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A new dude saying hi
Welcome to the site! We hope you can enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 25Replies
- 2356 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Aug 10, 2024 1:11 pm
-
-
Catherine vs Tokie -sauna match - hentai submission intergender
Last post by Blade ocs « Mon May 13, 2024 11:12 pm - 42Replies
- 8678 Views
- Last post by Treky
Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:23 pm
-
-
- 85Replies
- 7773 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:52 am
-
-
Jodi vs Speranza sauna match - Hentai I quit match ( muscle babes)
Last post by Blade ocs « Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 am - 59Replies
- 10199 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:10 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 3962 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:55 am