A new dude saying hi
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
A new dude saying hi
Hi! I'm new to this site and want to give a warm hello. I'm a bit newer to wrestling RP, but have a decent understanding of it all and want to give it a try. Still have to make my page for my fighter (Not sure if I want to throw him into the training program right away or just into the mixed roster yet) but I hope to pick up on some things and learn while I get my feet wet into something new. Looking forward to meeting you all!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A new dude saying hi
Welcome to the site! We hope you can enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 1599 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:00 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 687 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1114 Views
- Last post by Fargusno7930
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:53 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 2808 Views
- Last post by Jman
Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:57 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2659 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:25 am