A new dude saying hi
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
A new dude saying hi
Hi! I'm new to this site and want to give a warm hello. I'm a bit newer to wrestling RP, but have a decent understanding of it all and want to give it a try. Still have to make my page for my fighter (Not sure if I want to throw him into the training program right away or just into the mixed roster yet) but I hope to pick up on some things and learn while I get my feet wet into something new. Looking forward to meeting you all!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A new dude saying hi
Welcome to the site! We hope you can enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Hello Law Community! I would like to share some of my work.
Last post by Remulation « Sat May 27, 2023 5:23 am - 6Replies
- 1402 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:54 am
-
-
-
Always Bet On Black: Blake Belladona vs. Johnny Atlas
Last post by killcarrion « Sat May 27, 2023 7:08 am - 3Replies
- 1021 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:00 am
-
-
- 59Replies
- 4444 Views
- Last post by Vinc10
Mon May 29, 2023 8:45 am
-
- 15Replies
- 1944 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sun May 28, 2023 3:30 pm
-
-
Elegance and sadism (Noire “the elegant angel” versus Yuna “the Sadist Queen”)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Sat May 27, 2023 7:55 pm - 43Replies
- 3344 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon May 29, 2023 5:05 am
-