Ingrid is looking for a match. I'd prefer for her to win, and wouldn't mind something like a smother or a beach/swimsuit match or something along those lines.
Jitsuko. Big heavyweight. She's up for a match as well.
Xifeng needs a debut of some sort. Wrestling or boxing, she's open for either.
Fiora as well needs a debut of some sort.
All of them are open for matches, though I'd also be down for backstage/non-match RPs as well. As always, I am a bit picky on what kind of threads I do, so please do not feel offended if I turn you down.
Several of my girls are open for threads...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
glad your back and if you need an opponent for one of them let me know
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
. . .
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
Haha don't worry bout it XD let me know when this one ends and I'll have thought of something by then 
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 38Replies
- 3743 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:19 pm
-
-
Sadistic Debut: Alexandria Holland (d) vs Daidoji
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:57 pm - 33Replies
- 2795 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:26 pm
-
-
- 34Replies
- 3092 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:51 am
-
-
Revving The Carbine Engine - Faye Knox vs Lunasia
Last post by Void-Effect « Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:37 am - 4Replies
- 995 Views
- Last post by fayethefarmgirl
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:01 pm
-