Ingrid is looking for a match. I'd prefer for her to win, and wouldn't mind something like a smother or a beach/swimsuit match or something along those lines.
Jitsuko. Big heavyweight. She's up for a match as well.
Xifeng needs a debut of some sort. Wrestling or boxing, she's open for either.
Fiora as well needs a debut of some sort.
All of them are open for matches, though I'd also be down for backstage/non-match RPs as well. As always, I am a bit picky on what kind of threads I do, so please do not feel offended if I turn you down.
Several of my girls are open for threads...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
glad your back and if you need an opponent for one of them let me know
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
. . .
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
Haha don't worry bout it XD let me know when this one ends and I'll have thought of something by then 
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 1419 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:19 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1157 Views
- Last post by Winter
Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:50 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2807 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:58 pm
-
-
Bunnies Gone Wild! - Annette Tatsumi vs Chiyoko Dai
Last post by LowDefinition « Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:01 am - 3Replies
- 1056 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:33 pm
-