Ingrid is looking for a match. I'd prefer for her to win, and wouldn't mind something like a smother or a beach/swimsuit match or something along those lines.
Jitsuko. Big heavyweight. She's up for a match as well.
Xifeng needs a debut of some sort. Wrestling or boxing, she's open for either.
Fiora as well needs a debut of some sort.
All of them are open for matches, though I'd also be down for backstage/non-match RPs as well. As always, I am a bit picky on what kind of threads I do, so please do not feel offended if I turn you down.
Several of my girls are open for threads...
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
glad your back and if you need an opponent for one of them let me know
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
. . .
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
ACK.
I honestly forgot!
Send me a message with what you had in mind and we'll get something set up!
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
Re: Several of my girls are open for threads...
Haha don't worry bout it XD let me know when this one ends and I'll have thought of something by then 
- Lunaspark
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
An Returning Star. Anna Holmes (r) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun May 15, 2022 12:33 pm - 43Replies
- 3188 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:54 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 4553 Views
- Last post by Hills
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1626 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1681 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Sun May 15, 2022 6:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1481 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Sun May 15, 2022 7:47 pm