Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Sasuke Jackson vs Brooke Fox [Brooke Fox Debut]!
Last post by Jstruggs716 « Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:28 am - 85Replies
- 9070 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:49 am
-
-
- 88Replies
- 8313 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:10 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 2540 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1567 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:23 pm