Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73Replies
- 4682 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:05 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1120 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 553 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun May 14, 2023 8:38 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1254 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun May 14, 2023 9:20 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 2112 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:04 am