Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 109Replies
- 13766 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:51 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1540 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 pm
-
- 112Replies
- 13248 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:00 am
-
-
A Slippery Debut! - Persephone Kamenis vs Kiera Quinn - Oil Wrestling Match
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:23 pm - 65Replies
- 8508 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:30 am
-