Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 47Replies
- 4049 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:37 am
-
- 39Replies
- 3167 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:18 am
-
- 49Replies
- 4638 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1060 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
-
-
Cassandra Devlin Vs Sparkling Idol Barbara: Revenge
Last post by Suzanna Mey « Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:05 pm - 30Replies
- 3566 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:24 pm
-









