Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2155 Views
- Last post by Sparkplug70
Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:46 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2251 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:38 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1514 Views
- Last post by RJD
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:46 pm
-
-
Moira Pandela Vs. Brandi Bunny - Big Girls, You Are Beautiful
Last post by Devilish53 « Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:00 pm - 38Replies
- 7001 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:28 pm
-
-
- 33Replies
- 6787 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 am









