Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @ThatCreepyBitch

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Generational Battle: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Valley Doll III
Last post by Highfly « Wed Apr 22, 2026 6:22 pm - 51Replies
- 3939 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:29 pm
-
-
-
Where Mercy Ends: Fuma Kotaro [D] vs Selina Sinclair!
Last post by Stump :) « Wed Apr 22, 2026 7:14 pm - 11Replies
- 1240 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Thu Jun 04, 2026 4:58 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 877 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Apr 23, 2026 12:09 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1154 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Fri Apr 24, 2026 11:21 pm
-
-
The Range of an Actress - Hanna Idame vs. Troia Smith
Last post by TickTock « Thu Apr 23, 2026 3:25 am - 43Replies
- 2698 Views
- Last post by Kassia
Thu Apr 23, 2026 4:50 am
-









