
Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 3074 Views
- Last post by Parker
Sat Sep 27, 2025 9:25 am
-
-
Naked Savagery - Da Xia vs Darina Daybreak - NHB/LGF Cage Match
Last post by FreestylePoet « Mon Sep 08, 2025 6:20 am - 6Replies
- 1365 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Oct 05, 2025 1:27 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2050 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Mon Sep 08, 2025 2:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1178 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Mon Sep 08, 2025 5:31 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 4056 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Jan 17, 2026 3:47 pm





