
Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 73Replies
- 5587 Views
- Last post by xalex
Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:26 pm
-
-
Crushing Blows and Crushing Holds [Drifter vs Black Butterfly]
Last post by thesteedman « Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:18 pm - 37Replies
- 3330 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:08 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1640 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:50 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1376 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:12 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1701 Views
- Last post by Terini
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:25 pm





