
Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW


Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Angelina Tarrant - @MarauderLAW

Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11Replies
- 1679 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sat Dec 20, 2025 6:13 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 7762 Views
- Last post by MrBrightside
Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:55 pm
-
-
A Match Between Mothers: Tsubaki Ito (D) vs Touka Akan
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Oct 17, 2025 10:49 pm - 8Replies
- 1351 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Sep 01, 2026 8:52 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2519 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sat Oct 18, 2025 1:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2693 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Sat Oct 18, 2025 6:00 am





