I would like to apologize for my lateness in replaying to several threads, it is not intended to be an insult or be waving you off. It is mostly two things-I am rather nervous and worry that I am RPing badly, thus I keep on delaying posting from this, and from my often suffering writer's block.
I am trying to get better about replying, as I do want to be a more active part of this community, at least when it comes to RPing.
An apology for late replies.
- Lilan9958
- Titty Queen
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 am
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Re: An apology for late replies.
The first step is to take it head on. Don't be afraid of mistakes, nobody is an expert here. So [mention]Void-Effect[/mention] was rather nervous at first but he takes it on bit by bit.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 45Replies
- 4720 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 am
-
-
A pie in the eye- Shinobi Sunshine vs The British Bunnies!
Last post by SubtleRoar « Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 pm - 48Replies
- 5306 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 5011 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:20 am
-
- 21Replies
- 3136 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:03 am
-
- 23Replies
- 4450 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 am
