I would like to apologize for my lateness in replaying to several threads, it is not intended to be an insult or be waving you off. It is mostly two things-I am rather nervous and worry that I am RPing badly, thus I keep on delaying posting from this, and from my often suffering writer's block.
I am trying to get better about replying, as I do want to be a more active part of this community, at least when it comes to RPing.
An apology for late replies.
- Lilan9958
- Titty Queen
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 am
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Re: An apology for late replies.
The first step is to take it head on. Don't be afraid of mistakes, nobody is an expert here. So [mention]Void-Effect[/mention] was rather nervous at first but he takes it on bit by bit.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3602 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:32 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 2152 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:56 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1761 Views
- Last post by SchierSchoch
Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:28 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2635 Views
- Last post by Armada
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:15 am
-
-
Pheizhi Wang - Disgraced Customs Officer
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm - 1Replies
- 1764 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm
-
