I would like to apologize for my lateness in replaying to several threads, it is not intended to be an insult or be waving you off. It is mostly two things-I am rather nervous and worry that I am RPing badly, thus I keep on delaying posting from this, and from my often suffering writer's block.
I am trying to get better about replying, as I do want to be a more active part of this community, at least when it comes to RPing.
An apology for late replies.
- Lilan9958
- Titty Queen
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 am
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Re: An apology for late replies.
The first step is to take it head on. Don't be afraid of mistakes, nobody is an expert here. So [mention]Void-Effect[/mention] was rather nervous at first but he takes it on bit by bit.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1695 Views
- Last post by Mano Petit
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:25 am
-
- 71Replies
- 7354 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 pm
-
-
Francisca "Devil Cat" Herrera vs Isaiah "The Prophet" Bowen
Last post by arktriumph « Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:01 pm - 28Replies
- 3102 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:05 pm
-
-
- 188Replies
- 21646 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 pm
-
-
Who can be colder, Ice or Steel?: Saren Steele (D) VS. Alexia Snjór
Last post by RichTrickle « Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 am - 32Replies
- 4181 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:20 pm
-
