I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry.
Uni's been kicking my ass last 2 weeks, and strangely enough, because of corona virus, I might have a bit of time to make posts.
I haven't posted in 2 weeks, and I am behind on 6 weeks (!) of posting. I apologize, and hope to catch up in the coming month.
To all my rp partners
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
To all my rp partners
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 2102 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 pm
-
- 75Replies
- 9982 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 am
-
- 66Replies
- 10077 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:26 pm
-
- 46Replies
- 7184 Views
- Last post by Noob
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 am
-
-
Change of Fortune - Miss Fortune vs Drake "Domino" Vyril
Last post by RiotGrrl « Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:45 pm - 55Replies
- 8736 Views
- Last post by RiotGrrl
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:21 am
-