Okay soo
The first time around I just set out my roster. I’m just gonna put any character I want, and bump it whenever i update it
—————
Currently, I simply want to get some matches in with any of the Riot Squad. All three, any two, or solo, doesn’t matter for me.
Any preferences for them? Not really, although I’d like Incira to go against a fellow luchadora, but I’m not too picky there-
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9490
Aeri’s Requests 2, electric boogaloo
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 932 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:07 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1298 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:04 am
-
- 3Replies
- 2030 Views
- Last post by Hino
Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:50 am
-
- 2Replies
- 895 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:48 pm