Hello! I am new here and I am ready to begin my first RP, I would love to introduce my girl, Anna Kaboom into LAW proper.
If you are interest please send me a PM so we can discuss the rp, I'm up for any style of match. I am fairly new to RP so I am eager to get practice in and have a good match.
looking forward to getting started!
Anna Kaboom request!
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Anna Kaboom request!
Have to say that I thought your character was interesting. Hope we can set up a match between our characters
- AnnaKaboom
- Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:00 am
- Location: USA
- Been thanked: 7 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Black Severin vs Tia Harris — Just The Two of Us (We Can Make It If We Pry)
Last post by Monsy « Thu Jun 12, 2025 8:34 pm - 14Replies
- 3692 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Nov 17, 2025 2:57 am
-
-
- 8Replies
- 2487 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon May 18, 2026 1:24 am
-
- 19Replies
- 5828 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Aug 24, 2026 3:49 am
-
- 6Replies
- 2246 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Nov 09, 2025 2:28 am
-
-
Big Boobs and Pink Pigtails: Hilda Goneril vs Niko Tomiji
Last post by Monsy « Thu Jun 12, 2025 8:59 pm - 80Replies
- 15208 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sat May 23, 2026 5:07 am
-