Just an appology for those who I have been treading with. I have been having some wifi Issues over the last week or so and have had issues getting on.
I think I have it all fixed now, expect post and new characters by Monday, I am going to try to later today, but I have some time put aside Sunday for this.
Wifi Issues
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Wifi Issues
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Wifi Issues
That's alright, I understand! I can't wait to see what new characters you come up with!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Let's break a leg. (open for everyone to reply in)
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 pm - 75Replies
- 9877 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:03 pm
-
-
- 78Replies
- 8289 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun May 20, 2018 6:04 am
-
-
match Mix up!!! Lilly and Kana vs Zarya The Iron Soldier
Last post by shanecawf_2.0 « Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:46 pm - 5Replies
- 2007 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:20 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 8205 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2231 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:26 pm