Sooo. I posted this in Discord but I'll go ahead and repost it here. :3
While I am still trying to catch up on my posting, I'm looking ahead a wee lil' bit.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=924
I'd like to find something for Poison to do, since I haven't started a thread with her yet. Can be a match, can be a backstage thing, I'm open to ideas.
That being said, I'm going to be extremely picky for personal reasons (so please don't be offended if you offer something and I turn you down :<) , and if you're interested, I'll go ahead and warn you that I have a history of being a super slow poster. I'd also like for her to have a strong looking showing in whatever I do first with her, so there's that too to keep in mind.
Just let me know if you're interested in doing something!
Poison
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 58Replies
- 11715 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:14 am
-
- 92Replies
- 14803 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:18 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 3016 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Sun May 28, 2017 10:41 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 2488 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon May 29, 2017 2:58 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 9451 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:59 pm