I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4130
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 51Replies
- 4623 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:06 pm
-
-
Sasha Whittaker - The Crown Jewel of the Gold Coast!
Last post by threedee « Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:00 pm - 1Replies
- 1184 Views
- Last post by threedee
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:00 pm
-
-
-
Taking the Fish to Water: Jenny Rosenlöf (D) vs. Dio Sookram (D)
Last post by Crossedes « Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:54 pm - 16Replies
- 1911 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:27 pm
-
-
- 45Replies
- 3181 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:06 pm
-
-
Adam Colt vs Vivi. S Valentine 2 out of 3 Falls Match!
Last post by jdo_sss « Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:37 am - 26Replies
- 3169 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Tue Jan 07, 2025 7:55 pm
-
