Okay soo
The first time around I just set out my roster. I’m just gonna put any character I want, and bump it whenever i update it
—————
Currently, I simply want to get some matches in with any of the Riot Squad. All three, any two, or solo, doesn’t matter for me.
Any preferences for them? Not really, although I’d like Incira to go against a fellow luchadora, but I’m not too picky there-
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9490
Aeri’s Requests 2, electric boogaloo
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 925 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1144 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:27 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1475 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1591 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:50 am
-
- 68Replies
- 6160 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Wed May 17, 2023 1:41 pm