I, Maledomfan, hereby transfer full creative rights and ownership of the original pro wrestling character Blake to Weonna. From this point forward, Weonna has full authority to develop, portray, modify, and use Blake in any creative projects, stories, or roleplay settings as they see fit.
Blake is now officially Weonna’s OC, and I look forward to seeing the great things they’ll do with him.
— Maledomfan
Character Transfer
- Maledomfan
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:10 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Character Transfer
My Oc's
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
"Pretty boy" Blake (Main OC)
Polaris Mask
Matsuo Yozo
Min-Jun Park
Alejandro Torres
Malik Johnson
Jobber Joe
Female OC's
Aubrey Maddison
Discord: Tantor#5756
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: Character Transfer
Hey Maledomfan...Just wanted to give you a big thank you for letting me use Blake as my own OC. I really appreciate the trust, and I promise I’ll do my best to represent him well in everything I create. He’s a badass character with so much potential, and I’m excited to keep building him up. Thanks again! ^-^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1262 Views
- Last post by ApartBadge9937
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:02 am
-
-
An Improper Introduction: Heather Sunderland vs. Wendy Winston
Last post by BlackAkuma « Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:53 am - 56Replies
- 5997 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:03 pm
-
-
-
Strapped in Their Seat: A Lioness Story (for ThatPolishDude)
Last post by Malkavia « Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:15 am - 36Replies
- 3492 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:29 pm
-
-
-
Vera Sapphire v. Eleanor Gray - Hentai Ironwoman Match (Apex Qualifier)
Last post by FreestylePoet « Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:40 am - 14Replies
- 3953 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:37 am
-
-
- 4Replies
- 2240 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:18 pm