To my current thread partners. Im very sorry to tell you thos, but our threads might have to be put on hold for a while since I'm busy focusing on trying to get a place for my internship and finishing my Final Year Project for University.
I will try to reply from time to time, but that would be very irregular. Depending on my mood or I'm not too tired
Once again, I'm terribly sorry
Going MIA for a while
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Grabbing a Bull by the Horns: Sampson Obayana vs Blake Belladonna
Last post by Ultima « Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:11 am - 18Replies
- 2372 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:05 am
-
-
- 46Replies
- 3562 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:56 pm
-
-
All majesty starts from somewhere Ami sane vs Amelia (D)
Last post by Lederface « Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:51 am - 52Replies
- 3445 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:52 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 709 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:46 am
-
- 3Replies
- 3116 Views
- Last post by Noob
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:40 am