A new dude saying hi
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
A new dude saying hi
Hi! I'm new to this site and want to give a warm hello. I'm a bit newer to wrestling RP, but have a decent understanding of it all and want to give it a try. Still have to make my page for my fighter (Not sure if I want to throw him into the training program right away or just into the mixed roster yet) but I hope to pick up on some things and learn while I get my feet wet into something new. Looking forward to meeting you all!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A new dude saying hi
Welcome to the site! We hope you can enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!
- TheSuitedOwl
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 673 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:49 am
-
- 1Replies
- 512 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:09 am
-
- 3Replies
- 688 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:10 am
-
- 70Replies
- 5609 Views
- Last post by Hills
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:20 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 616 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:26 am