Going for a bit...
-
Ragdoll Jobbers
- Banned
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm
- Been thanked: 11 times
Going for a bit...
So...what the title says. I'm going for a bit. I need a break from all everything, and the stuff I deal with real life too. Not sure when I'll come back. Maybe really quickly...maybe for a while. If I'm gone for a bit, sorry Shazam and Lunaspark. And to those I had planned to do threads with. But...I'm just fucking tired...I'm tired of everything. I'll still hop on and off of Discord and Trillian, so I guess you can talk to me that way. But until then...see ya guys.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Aconcagua, Eri Nagayama-Duran: The Silver Sentinel
Last post by ReticentCone « Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am - 1Replies
- 912 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 am
-
-
-
Hardcore Match: Amy Schmidt vs Spectre — Tearing and Wearing
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:08 am - 6Replies
- 1022 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:06 am
-
-
-
Up for the chop - Bernadette Delafosse vs Sayori
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:52 am - 1Replies
- 664 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:52 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 526 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1001 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:33 pm