I would like to apologize for my lateness in replaying to several threads, it is not intended to be an insult or be waving you off. It is mostly two things-I am rather nervous and worry that I am RPing badly, thus I keep on delaying posting from this, and from my often suffering writer's block.
I am trying to get better about replying, as I do want to be a more active part of this community, at least when it comes to RPing.
An apology for late replies.
- Lilan9958
- Titty Queen
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 am
- Has thanked: 59 times
- Been thanked: 128 times
Re: An apology for late replies.
The first step is to take it head on. Don't be afraid of mistakes, nobody is an expert here. So [mention]Void-Effect[/mention] was rather nervous at first but he takes it on bit by bit.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Isabella Brandt Vs. Gwen Belladonna: High-Rise Rumble
Last post by Devastated « Wed Nov 19, 2025 3:47 am - 13Replies
- 1716 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Wed May 13, 2026 12:41 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1414 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Wed Nov 19, 2025 3:16 pm
-
- 8Replies
- 1718 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jan 25, 2026 9:26 am
-
-
The Viper Meets The Amazon: Talia Diana “The Amazonian Princess” Vs Emaline “The Viper”
Last post by Stump :) « Thu Nov 20, 2025 2:11 pm - 9Replies
- 1251 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Wed Jan 14, 2026 2:25 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 3085 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Thu Feb 12, 2026 7:53 pm
