So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 3199 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:45 pm
-
-
I Think I Need a Doctor: Snow vs Natalie "Nat" Thorne (D)
Last post by APlaying « Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:11 pm - 9Replies
- 1138 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:17 am
-
-
- 67Replies
- 5498 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Wed Nov 13, 2024 11:19 pm
-
-
Tokie Fronderbarg vs Natalie Thorne – P.o.W. Match
Last post by PurpleMage « Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:16 pm - 5Replies
- 949 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:51 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1259 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:39 pm