So, quite frankly I've been on the Discord and I've been here and... I sadly haven't found anyone that has made this enjoyable at all. People are just too busy or just see me as a number.
I've tried to do what I can to reach out but it seems I'm just not so easily welcomed. Can YOU change that? Make this place feel fun and welcoming? That I'm not a number on the list? I welcome you to try.
Help Me Enjoy This
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Astrid Ostberg vs. Cali McCloud - #1 Contenders Match
Last post by CaptainL « Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:34 pm - 52Replies
- 5109 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:28 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1608 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:52 pm
-
- 66Replies
- 7044 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:36 pm
-
- 59Replies
- 5647 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:44 pm
-
- 73Replies
- 7857 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:23 am