looking for a match in discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
looking for a match in discord
Hi! So I was wondering if anyone was up for a Rp on discord? Since I tend to forget about this website from time to time, I might as well do my matches on discord. And as far as match types go, I’m pretty flexible. So whenever you want, simply shoot me a dm! ^^
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Here Be Monsters: Fran Douglas (D) vs Katsumi Oshiro
Last post by CyanDimitrik « Sat Jun 20, 2026 6:50 am - 21Replies
- 1549 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sat Aug 08, 2026 4:22 am
-
-
-
Family Reunions, Marital Meetings, and Throwing Down
Last post by deezcastforms « Sat Jun 20, 2026 9:01 am - 23Replies
- 2305 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:44 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 962 Views
- Last post by MrBrightside
Sat Jun 20, 2026 11:48 am
-
-
Mission 02: I don't negotiate with terrorists (Marceline vs. Spectre)
Last post by Over mainyu « Sat Jun 20, 2026 1:07 pm - 5Replies
- 665 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:34 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 730 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sat Jun 20, 2026 2:26 pm