looking for a match in discord
-
Geekthewrestler
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:17 am
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 32 times
looking for a match in discord
Hi! So I was wondering if anyone was up for a Rp on discord? Since I tend to forget about this website from time to time, I might as well do my matches on discord. And as far as match types go, I’m pretty flexible. So whenever you want, simply shoot me a dm! ^^
I’m ready to wrestle!
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
I’m mostly active on discord, so send me a Dm whenever you like a match. Geekboyjavan21#3814
Heavyweights
Sarah “Rosalina” Harper
Rose Quartz
Katie “The Beast” Rogers
Middleweights
Roxanne Robinson
Ann-Marie Rodriguez
Kim Robinson
Dixie Kong
Lightweights
Peach Quebec
Lena “Tracer” Oxton
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1122 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:46 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1127 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1098 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:27 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1992 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:33 am
-
-
Interest check - WAM/Bed wrestling manager and wrestler
Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa « Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:57 pm - 1Replies
- 692 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:57 pm
-