because I am looking to get some matches.
Jessica Wright is up and ready to brawl. I would like her to get some wins. Could be a squash, or could be close. Open to discussing losses but a win is my preference.
Matches that I think would be cool:
I quit
Something in an apartment
KO
Normal
But open to hearing suggestions.
Also am ambivalent if they are one off matches or part of something greater.
Call me a matchbook...
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Call me a matchbook...
A gentle bump.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1130 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:19 am
-
- 2Replies
- 691 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:25 am
-
- 32Replies
- 3287 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:04 pm
-
-
A Halloween fight! Alcina Dimitrescu vs Shishiro Botan "The White Lion"
Last post by Lederface « Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:28 pm - 5Replies
- 992 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:24 pm
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2913 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm