because I am looking to get some matches.
Jessica Wright is up and ready to brawl. I would like her to get some wins. Could be a squash, or could be close. Open to discussing losses but a win is my preference.
Matches that I think would be cool:
I quit
Something in an apartment
KO
Normal
But open to hearing suggestions.
Also am ambivalent if they are one off matches or part of something greater.
Call me a matchbook...
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Call me a matchbook...
A gentle bump.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
Still looking for all the match types above.
Also I was thinking it would be cool if Jessica mentored someone. So if you have a new character or a young character or a new and young character that would be a ton of fun. Would mostly be backstage.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
New and looking to debut with a few different ideas!
Last post by Avalyn117 « Tue Jul 15, 2025 3:05 am - 3Replies
- 1017 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Tue Jul 15, 2025 10:10 pm
-
-
- 50Replies
- 4431 Views
- Last post by RipleyBelieveItOrNot
Tue Aug 12, 2025 9:33 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2241 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Jul 15, 2025 10:10 am
-
-
Veronika Váradi vs. Armando 'Army' Rodriguez - Cause and Effect
Last post by BlackAkuma « Tue Jul 15, 2025 5:39 pm - 54Replies
- 5685 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Tue Jan 06, 2026 2:05 am
-