Good day, I apologize for my lack of replies lately. A family member tested positive, and I might have been exposed to the virus (No symptoms yet, knock on wood) so, needless to say, the last couple of days have been stressful. I'll get to it as soon as possible.
Now for the question at hand. I recently got Fire Pro Wrestling World, and, if I'm being honest, I'm really enjoying myself, and, as most LAW members would probably do, I added my LAW characters, and I'm having the best time just letting my guy and girls wrestle, I have often wondered who would win between my OCs, and, since I cannot RP with myself (which would be kind of silly) this is the next best thing.
My question is this: I want to make a Youtube channel next year showcasing my OCs in a promotion calld, what else, PRIDE. Here's the thing: There is a channel from here that does the exact same thing, named t3hmaniac (I can't find him here, though I know he's here) Do you think it would be rude or copyright infringement if I do the same thing? Keep in mind, this is for MY CHARACTERS ONLY! This will also not effect the standing of my LAW characters in-universe here. This is a simple side project that's for fun, and my own little world only.
I don't know his user name here, as it is not the same as it is on his YouTube account. If you are out there, please respond, either by replying on this thread or by PMing me, as I am banned from the Discord server.
Thank you for your time.
A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
Just from my perspective, I don't see why it'd be an issue if it's only your characters and your own promotion. There's plenty of Fire Pro videos on Youtube like that, and I can't imagine why anyone would take issue, especially if it was separate from LAW (which this definitely looks to be). That's just me, though, and I can't weigh in on anyone else.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
Honestly I don't think there's be any issue even if it wasn't your own characters. Have at it, and enjoy ^^
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
I just don't want vcom thinking I hog bit his thing...That's the main issue here.
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
Vcom would be happy to know you're getting in on the fun lol
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
I feel like I have to hear from the man himself. As I'm banned from the discord, I feel like I'm on thin ice, I don't want to cause trouble on the forums, too...
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
Yeah, go for it.
The Green Empire
Emerald Empress Jasmine Thorn Middleweight Heel
Imperial Guard Renata Tavares Heavyweight Heel
Amethyst Dancer Mara Jingfei Middleweight Face
Emerald Empress Jasmine Thorn Middleweight Heel
Imperial Guard Renata Tavares Heavyweight Heel
Amethyst Dancer Mara Jingfei Middleweight Face
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
Re: A question for the community Part IV: Fire Pro
All right, that's all I needed. Stay tuned. Still making the characters, though I think I have only two to go (I'm on Layla Visser now)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
KINGS & QUEENS FINALE — Oscar Orelash vs La Dama De Loba
Last post by Monsy « Tue May 28, 2024 10:42 pm - 81Replies
- 11361 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Sun Dec 22, 2024 12:54 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1665 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Wed May 29, 2024 2:25 am
-
-
"I Quit" Match - Dixie Dion vs. Brigitte Hargrove [D]
Last post by HotWheels « Wed May 29, 2024 5:54 pm - 6Replies
- 1071 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:40 am
-
-
-
Of goddesses and goths (Samantha vs Abril) [cancelled]
Last post by DarknessMaster « Wed May 29, 2024 10:35 pm - 55Replies
- 4191 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:38 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1148 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu May 30, 2024 5:55 am
