Heya all! So I recently organized an event this year, the swimsuit smother smackdown 2020. (Check it out here! http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6576) It was super fun and I'd like to do the same this year! Since these events take a long time to run, I'm recruiting early! As it states the event is smother based and I gave out little sig things for participants (idk if people liked them but shhh.)
Anyways if any of ya are interested, here are the details
- The event is a gauntlet match. Winner is declared when the last woman is smothered senseless.
- Only knockouts by smothers will count as a fall.
- The event will be held over discord and then posted on LAW at the appropriate time when everything is finished.
- All wrestlers will be participating in swimsuits and the match will be held on a beach.
- Placements will be determined in advanced and randomly as to be completely fair. However you can totally trade your placement with anther participant if they agree
-(Edited) Just as an added precaution to make sure things go smoothly, only members with at least 3 matches will be able to participate
- if you are interested send me a PM with the subject line Smother. All other PMs regarding this event will be ignored in order to make sure people read the rules/ details
Anyways thanks for humoring me!
Swimsuit Smother Smackdown 2021
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Swimsuit Smother Smackdown 2021
Last edited by Noob on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Swimsuit Smother Smackdown 2021
bumping this cause I need the peeps
if any of ya are interested
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- RJD
- Lazy Bastard
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 pm
- Has thanked: 461 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
Re: Swimsuit Smother Smackdown 2021
Yo, I usually abstain from these cause well... I'm shit at group things, but if you need numbers I'll join.
- Void-Effect
- Icon
- Posts: 3578
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 8:16 am
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1011 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2254 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
La Marseillaise: Milan St. Pierre (D) vs. Iswack
Last post by SimplePride « Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 pm - 13Replies
- 1609 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 pm
-
-
-
Deceitful appearences: Chihiro Fujisaki [D] vs Akiko Kurozu
Last post by Scourger X « Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:22 am - 57Replies
- 4911 Views
- Last post by Scourger X
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:21 am
-
-
- 37Replies
- 2825 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:26 am
