Come feed the beast.
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Come feed the beast.
Hi, I need to set things in motion for my character Anita. I'm open to in-ring matches, backstage and outside encounters. It can be standard stipulations or smother for in-ring, and more random for backstage stuff. Preferably vs female, not restricted to middleweights, heavy weights are actually welcome Anita is always eager to get a chance to chop down and dominate a big girl (she is actually an heavyweight herself in fact). I'm not entirely against a mixed match but I'll be significantly more picky. Hit me with a PM or on Discord (check my signature) if you are interested and/or want to discuss. I'm also open to IM rp if you want a tryout with her before committing to a forum thread.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Jasper Noir vs Royce Stray (D), Bedroom Hentai Match
Last post by MacbookAir « Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:50 pm - 34Replies
- 4540 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:51 pm
-
-
-
Shrouded in Gold - Clara "The Shrouded" vs Rose Gold - "I Quit" match
Last post by FreshBritishSalmon « Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:31 pm - 1Replies
- 633 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:31 pm
-
-
-
Erina Stallone (Adopted from Cleomori at AFW)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:13 pm - 1Replies
- 942 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:13 pm
-
-
- 48Replies
- 4552 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:01 pm
-
-
El Rey de Cielo vs. Valley Doll III - The Lighter Side of Things
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:07 pm - 74Replies
- 6801 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon May 13, 2024 12:11 pm
-