Come feed the beast.
- Shura
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:03 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Come feed the beast.
Hi, I need to set things in motion for my character Anita. I'm open to in-ring matches, backstage and outside encounters. It can be standard stipulations or smother for in-ring, and more random for backstage stuff. Preferably vs female, not restricted to middleweights, heavy weights are actually welcome Anita is always eager to get a chance to chop down and dominate a big girl (she is actually an heavyweight herself in fact). I'm not entirely against a mixed match but I'll be significantly more picky. Hit me with a PM or on Discord (check my signature) if you are interested and/or want to discuss. I'm also open to IM rp if you want a tryout with her before committing to a forum thread.
Roster / Characters Rankings
Discord: souther_02454
Discord: souther_02454
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2922 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:47 am
-
-
Unbrotherly love for the brother’s soon to be lover - Renee Steinhauser
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:41 am - 8Replies
- 1245 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:26 am
-
-
- 19Replies
- 1898 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:03 am
-
-
Princess gets trounced - Leah Rivers vs Princess Elizabeth (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:31 am - 14Replies
- 1932 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:23 pm
-