I am looking for someone to test the waters with a couple new characters of mine. The first is a lightweight rookie of mine, a loss would be fine but maybe with some coaching she could score a win afterwards. Veterans would be great for either the obstacle to overcome or the coach, and heels are preferable for the opponent.
I also just posted a new middleweight, a highflying face, looking to work around to see what works and what I still need to work on
I prefer Discord as a means of communication and can be found at fotoskip#7740
Possible IM Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1400 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sun May 10, 2026 5:28 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 3452 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Jan 21, 2026 4:55 pm
-
-
Smother that Sapphire!: Tsubaki Ito vs Aoto Miya
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Fri Dec 05, 2025 3:28 am - 34Replies
- 3695 Views
- Last post by Potato
Mon Aug 10, 2026 9:45 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 3459 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:44 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1695 Views
- Last post by Lico
Wed Dec 31, 2025 3:04 pm