I am looking for someone to test the waters with a couple new characters of mine. The first is a lightweight rookie of mine, a loss would be fine but maybe with some coaching she could score a win afterwards. Veterans would be great for either the obstacle to overcome or the coach, and heels are preferable for the opponent.
I also just posted a new middleweight, a highflying face, looking to work around to see what works and what I still need to work on
I prefer Discord as a means of communication and can be found at fotoskip#7740
Possible IM Matches
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 909 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Wed Jul 16, 2025 5:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2642 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Wed Jul 16, 2025 5:12 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1144 Views
- Last post by Elphie
Wed Jul 16, 2025 10:51 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2533 Views
- Last post by Elphie
Wed Jul 16, 2025 9:19 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1139 Views
- Last post by Elphie
Thu Jul 17, 2025 9:35 am