Dummy wrist
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Dummy wrist
Sorry to the people that I'm having threads with that I might be EVEN SLOWWWWER than usual. Kinda fucked up my wrist/thumb a bit so I assume that's gonna be fun to deal with for the next month or so. But yeah I usually write at night and that's usually when things start hurting more so I'm assuming there are gonna be a decent amount of "yeah fuck it" days. So again sorry. Also If my posts seem a bit shorter that might be why. Or it might just be me posting from mobile where I have no concept of post length.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 576 Views
- Last post by AmazonWrestler
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:46 am
-
- 44Replies
- 3646 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat May 09, 2020 10:05 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3126 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:05 pm
-
-
Cowgirl meets Punk Rocker: Cathy Jefferson vs Candy Cane
Last post by Anime_dreamfighter « Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:09 am - 66Replies
- 5966 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:28 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2785 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 pm