Dummy wrist
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Dummy wrist
Sorry to the people that I'm having threads with that I might be EVEN SLOWWWWER than usual. Kinda fucked up my wrist/thumb a bit so I assume that's gonna be fun to deal with for the next month or so. But yeah I usually write at night and that's usually when things start hurting more so I'm assuming there are gonna be a decent amount of "yeah fuck it" days. So again sorry. Also If my posts seem a bit shorter that might be why. Or it might just be me posting from mobile where I have no concept of post length.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 2536 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:29 pm
-
- 86Replies
- 12551 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Jan 05, 2025 4:44 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1142 Views
- Last post by Cosmos
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:11 pm
-
-
Allie-san's Super Kawaii Hot Tub Stream, Special PPV Edition!
Last post by CaptainL « Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:13 pm - 40Replies
- 7457 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:19 pm
-
-
-
Shorty's Revenge! Yozakura Fukuda vs Niko Tomiji; Smothering Rematch!
Last post by Mysterdio « Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:26 am - 51Replies
- 5556 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Oct 30, 2024 12:40 pm
-